Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In love, Sleeping In, and a Missionary RWH.

Day 8, Day 9, Day 10
It's been a couple of days.
-Today's tender mercy was special. Hallie asked if hearts were a shape. Then she asked if a heart was a valentine. I told her that a heart was a symbol of love and valentines was a day for love, a day to express our love for those we love. This was her innocent yet funny response, "I was once in love with my teacher." This sounded funny being that her teacher is a woman however she does love her teacher alot. When I went to her Valentine's party in her class she had a substitute teacher who told me Hallie cried today because her teacher has been gone for two days.
-Today was a holiday. James let me sleep in. He cleaned the house including the kitchen and took the kids some where. If that isn't a tender mercy I don't know what is!!!
-Today was the home coming talk of my cousin, Garret who just got home from a two year mission. I felt blessed that my kids were able to be there for this special event! Thanks for being such a great example Garret!!!

No comments: