Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sheri Dew and Wendy Watson Nelson Rock!


Day 18 My friend Val and our visit with Laurel.
Day 19 The "Perfect" Day! Legoland- short if any rides, great weather, no traffic, super fun, time with family!!! We only spent $60 on five tickets!
Day 20 I had lunch with my bestfriend from before high school. We hadn't seen each other for like 7 or 8 years.
Day 21 Wow! Sheri Dew and Wendy Watson Nelson (Russel M. Nelson, Apostle of the Lord-his wife) came and spoke. This was like more than a tender mercy! What a day!!!

This ends my 21 days of Tender Mercies. It has been sweet! I love the Lord with all of my heart, might, mind and strength. I feel his love daily and have been richly blessed. Jesus is my Brother and my Savior. He bore my griefs and just when I have thought I could bare no more he was there to calm my troubled heart. I love him and want to be more like him. I am so grateful to be a Daughter of a Father in Heaven who loves me. I have felt him close by. He has carried me through. I have often envisioned him rocking me like a new born baby during very trying days! I find comfort in knowing he is all knowing, never changing, omnipresent and my God!!!
I have seen way too much to ever deny Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost!!!

No comments: