Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's been a few days

Day 14 Today was such a sweet experience going to the temple. In the temple we have the opportunity to do ordinances such as baptism for members of our family who have passed on. This is so special because some times you can feel their presence. On this particular experience I got to do sealings for some of my family. Sealings are when you seal for eternity a husband and wife together or seal a child to their parents for eternity. I could feel joy and excitement from the other side. Some may call me crazy but as you do genealogy the vale becomes thin!
Day 15 At church a man who reminds me of my Grandpa Cooper (he's passed on) gave a talk on the temple and how it makes him feel when he does temple work. He talked about how he saw an angel in the temple. It was neat to here a story like that come from a no nonsense type of man.
Day 16 Family Night with friends!:) We made rockets, I can't wait to lauch them.
Day 17 I was having a terrible nightmare and was woken up out of my sleep which is rare for me to ever wake up in the middle of the night. I was sooo grateful to wake up and then be able to fall back to sleep pretty fast

No comments: